Monteverde E-Bike Adventure
For the vast majority of riders, e-bikes vastly increase travel range and keep heart rates more stable. This lets you focus on the adventure. Also, the efficient electric engines leave practically no carbon footprint, so there is no damage to the environment. This brand new activity looks to help mitigate the use of diesel powered transport vehicles, noisy trucks, and inefficient 4x4s in Monteverde.
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Riding a high-end E-bike, visiting amazing places, and having contact with truly undisturbed NATURE!
EVERYONE AT THE SAME LEVEL
Whether you are an experienced cyclist, an enthusiast, or a beginner, we’ll all get to the same beautiful places at the same time
THE LOW IMPACT WAY TO MOVE
Not only is this a ZERO emissions ride, these modern and plush e-bikes also have a very low trail impact, and, as a matter of fact, they are the quietest method of transportation. Quiet mobility means that you’ll avoid scaring off the native fauna
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Proper-sized high-end E-Bike, certified bike helmet, hydration bottle
- Private transportation
- Special Snack
- Mechanical support
- Specialized local guide
What's excluded :
- Taxes & Tips
- Any extra consumption
After picking you up, we're gonna meet at TWA operations base in the Refugio de Vida Silvestre, Monteverde. Your guide will explain local riding rules, safety guidelines and an overview of your Adventure, also will adjust your bike for you and provide the security gear & hydration bottle. After all participants sign the waiver, the group will depart for their adventure. Depending on the selected adventure the entire experience will take a total of 2.5 to 6 hours, including the E-Bike ride, some stops on the route for hydration, photo opportunities or just to take in the beautiful scenery; the main stop for snack, rest & interaction, and then the second part of the ride back to our base. After the ride we'll take you back to your hotel / place and will be waiting for you on your next Adventure with us!
Departure Point :Calle Los Camachos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up 40-45 min prior to activity in Monteverde area, 35-40 minutes prior to activity in Cerro Plano area and 30-35 min prior to activity in Santa Elena area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.