Monteverde One Day Tour from La Fortuna
Monteverde Cloud Forest is a fantastic place that will make you to feel that you are into the clouds and will be able to see the amazing wildlife of there.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch and water bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Naturalist guide
- Transportation in an A/C bus
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve, Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
This is a great chance to visit the world famous Monteverde Cloud Forest and visit the best attractions of it in just one day. You’ll be picked up at your hotel around 7:30am and taken the pathway towards to the Arenal Lake; we drive around the lake with amazing panoramic views of Arenal Volcano and Tilarán volcanic range. The green and hilly views will start getting your attention; this means we are getting to the cloud forest of Monteverde, where Sky Adventures Private reserve is situated. At this place, we enjoy a very scenic ride on the Sky Tram. Where we traverse the amazing cloud forest canopy having some choices of admiring the flora and fauna indigenous to the area, besides the magnificent views of the mountains and lowlands. After the tram, we have the options of either gliding throughout the cloud forest with the Canopy Tour and then you will enjoy a delicious typical lunch before your next activity. Other activities may depend on your request. We usually take you to Don Juan Coffee Tour to complete a real Monteverde experience.
Our guide is a very important part of the tour in order to know what is hidden in this marvelous place of our country. From here you will return to La Fortuna with memories you won’t soon forget.
Pickup at the hotel
-Arrive at the starting point at Sky Adventure Park at Monteverde
- Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides
-The first Activity will be the Tram. Then you start doing the option that you chose (Zipling or Hanging Bridges)
-You are going to start walking through the Park guided by our expert guide who will show the nature and animals around. / Start the Canopy Tour assisted by staff of the Park.
- Then we are going to move to the Coffee Plantation to take the lunch.
-After the lunch are going to start the Coffee Tour.
-Having finished all the activities we are going to transfer you back to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
EXTRA COST. Arenal Lodge.Arenal Observatory.Chachagua Rainforest.Hideaway Rio Celeste. Linda Vista Del Norte. Lost Iguanas.Magestic.El Tucano. The springs Resort and Spa. Volcano Gold. Villas Eco Arenal.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform the age of kids under 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.