Monteverde Sky Walk From Guanacaste
Enjoy a full-day tour to Monteverde where the clouds meet the woods and take an exhilarating walk through the famous cloud forest on hanging bridges. Sky Walk uses trails and a series of suspension bridges for a more relaxing introduction of the flora and fauna of the forest. It allows a vision of the forest from a different perspective which starts with a hike on the ground and then taking you to explore the treetops, a hardly discovered habitat called the “canopy” with a professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from the hotels mentioned
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Entry/Admission - Don Juan Tours Monteverde
- Entry/Admission - Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Don Juan Tours Monteverde, 2 km Noroeste de la Plaza de Deportes Santa Elena, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
We visit a coffee plantation where you will enjoy lunch and will get the chance to partake in some of the very traditional processes we use here in our coffee plantations that make it possible for us to produce such a rich tasting Costa Rican coffee, the process of one of the more important products and their benefits.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park, Costa Rica
The Sky Walk tour guides will take visitors both through and above the cloudforest. A series of 8 suspension bridges, connected by trails totaling 1.9 miles (3 km) make this tour extremely feasible for anyone in moderate shape, provides a birds-eye view of the rainforest canopy and visitors will easily be able to study this unique tropical ecosystem, catching glimpses of birds, monkeys, sloths and more as they make their way across, do not forget visiting the Hummingbird Garden.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from the hotels mentioned
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.