Monti Street Food and Ancient Rome Guided Tour
Get to know one of the city's best food scenes
Have a licensed tour guide and escort at your disposal
Enjoy your street food accompanied by a typical Roman drink
A guided 2-hour walking and eating tour with an insider guide. You can sample authentic Roman pizza, Suppli and Crocchette in the historical neighborhood renowned for its local scene.
What's included :
- All food samples Italian gelato Gassosa and chinotto beverages Guided tour of the Roman Forum and Colosseum with a qualified tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Largest square in ancient Rome For centuries the Forum was the center of day-to-day life in Rome: the site of triumphal processions and elections; the venue for public speeches, criminal trials, and gladiatorial matches; and the nucleus of commercial affairs. Here statues and monuments commemorated the city's great men. The teeming heart of ancient Rome, it has been called the most celebrated meeting place in the world, and in all history Located in the small valley between the Palatine and Capitoline Hills, the Forum today is a sprawling ruin of architectural fragments and intermittent archaeological excavations attracting 4.5 million or more sightseers yearly.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum or Coliseum , also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it is the largest amphitheatre ever built. The Colosseum is situated just east of the Roman Forum. Construction began under the emperor Vespasian in AD 72, and was completed in AD 80 under his successor and heir Titus.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, 2, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved Dress code is smart casual The class is limited to 12 persons to provide an intimate, small group experience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive 10-minutes prior to the tour start time. If you arrive after your time slot, unfortunately you cannot be accommodated and will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by romanholiday.travelandtours