Montmartre Semi Private Walking Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE Guaranteed
Winding cobblestone streets. Artists painting outdoors. Fresh-baked baguettes. These are just a few of the sights and smells you’ll experience on a LivTours Montmartre Tour. From Le Moulin Rouge to the Sacré-Cœur, our expert guides will take you on a leisurely stroll up this northern hill stopping along the way to view the lovely vineyards, lively squares, and former Impressionists’ homes. With your local expert guide, you’ll get to experience all the charms this bohemian district has to offer at a relaxed pace.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour in s Safe, Intimate and Semi Private Group of MAX 6 PEOPLE, Guaranteed
- Professional Local Expert Guide
- Enjoy a deliciously warm slice of freshly baked bread from a local bakery
- Moulin Rouge - See the home to the risqué cancan dance
- Stroll past historic apartments of famous artists
- Soak in the artistic ambiance of Place du Tertre
- Make way to Sacré-Cœur Basilica & its beautiful hilltop view
- Stop by Montmartre’s oldest cabaret – Au Lapin Agile
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Entry/Admission - Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Your tour begins outside the legendary Moulin Rouge windmill. Built in 1889, the same year as Paris’ World Fair Expo, this famed eye-catching cabaret shares a birth year with the Eiffel Tower and has become a symbol of Montmartre. Home to the risqué cancan dance, Le Moulin Rouge has been delighting visitors for over 130 years with its Vegas-like theatrics and sumptuous interior.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Montmartre, Montmartre, Paris, Ile-de-France
Winding cobblestone streets. Artists painting outdoors. Fresh-baked baguettes. These are just a few of the sights and smells you’ll experience on this Montmartre Tour.
As you turn towards Montmartre’s cobblestone streets, you will soon notice the village-like ambiance of this distinct neighborhood. This is especially true as you see the shops along the Rue des Martyrs, which legend has it was the very street the first bishop of Paris was crucified. Your guide will also draw your attention to Montmartre’s historic vineyard landscape, and the centuries’ old history behind some of the winemakers in the area.
You will have plenty of time to take pictures by the former homes of artists such as Van Gogh, Renoir and Picasso. You will also have the chance to stop by Montmartre’s oldest cabaret - Au Lapin Agile. Founded in 1860, Au Lapin Agile frequently hosted famous artists such as such as Edith Piaf and inspired paintings by the likes of Picasso and Utrillo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Before reaching Montmartre’s summit and the pure white Sacré-Cœur, enjoy a delicious slice of freshbaked bread from one of Montmartre’s highly awarded bakeries. After loading up on crunchy carbs, it’s time to head up to Montmartre’s most famous church and enjoy unforgettable views of the Paris skyline. Although your adventure ends here, feel free to walk inside Sacré-Cœur after you have taken your requisite selfies.
Along with the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré-Cœur is one of the easiest landmarks to spot in Paris. Although both structures were built in the late 1800s, it took 40 years to complete Sacré-Cœur compared with
two years for the Eiffel Tower. From the outside, your guide will explain why the church is called the "meringue". Take a close look at the church’s Château-Landon stone exterior, a remarkable work of architecture and enjoy one of the most beloved structures in Paris.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Blanche, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.