Montreal Bike Tour: Hoods and Hidden Gems
Our guided small-group rides offer a fun and safe activity—the perfect way to experience physically-distanced social bonding!
This authentic tour goes beyond downtown into Montreal's hip must-see 'hoods. You'll gain a sense of Montreal's relaxed way of life from behind the scenes.
We’ll set you up on a nice bike, a pleasure to ride. We’ll lead you on a loop route using non-crowded bike paths, quiet streets, and charming "green" laneways.
This is our staff favourite bike tour—you’ll cruise through the artsy Plateau and Mile-End, be treated to views of Mont-Royal from Outremont, then onto charming neighbourhoods of Little Italy and Petit-Patrie.
Your leader will be one of our specially trained Montreal ambassadors. Learn the stories of Montrealers and their culture - from musical heroes, to culinary icons, and the open-minded residents & students that populate these 'hoods today. Even if you have lived here for years you will discover something new.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Helmet (optional)
- Fitz MTL map, full of 99+ picks of staff favourite places to eat, drink, see live music, hangout
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water - Please bring your own refillable bottle. There is a fountain on site!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fitz & Follwell Co., 1251 Rachel St E Inside the Maison des Cyclistes, Montreal, Quebec H2T 2S9 Canada
Arrive early to grab a snack from our on-site Cafe Le Picnic
Stop At: Plateau Mont-Royal, 170 Prince Arthur Rue St-Denis, Montreal, Quebec H2X 1B7 Canada
We ride the quiet streets and laneways of Montreal's most colourful neighbourhood!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Outremont, Montreal, Quebec Canada
We see some of the most expensive real-estate in Montreal and admire its small parks.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mile-End, Montreal, Quebec Canada
We stop at the famous St. Viateur Bagel to try the warm bagels from the wood-fired oven!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St-Viateur Bagel, 263 Rue Saint- Viateur O, Montréal, QC H2V 1Y1, Canada
Bagel sampling included!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Little Italy, St-Laurent Boulevard, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Little Italy is home to many mom & pop style shops and the bike paths and the wonderful Jean-Talon Market
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jean-Talon Market, 7070 Henri-Julien Avenue three street corners from Jean Talon Metro Station, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3S3 Canada
Our mid-tour break point is at the largest indoor/outdoor public farmer's market in North America!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Fitz & Follwell Co., 1251 Rue Rachel E, Montréal, QC H2J 2J9, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions.In case of rain, we will provide some stylish rain capes.
- Casual, comfortable weather appropriate clothes are recommend, flip flops are not.
- This tour is for participants 8 years and older.
- Tours can be bilingual upon request (French & English).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If you enjoyed the tour and wish to leave your guide a tip, email us with the amount and name of your guide. We will send you a Covid-safe electronic invoice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.