Montreal Bike Tour with Bites
Cycle, snack and drink your way around Montreal’s food scene on this 5-hour laid back guided bike tour. An original tour of Montreal‘s typical delights with urban and gourmet discoveries. With our certified professional guides, discover Montreal’s different neighborhoods and discover locals’ favorite eateries. Combined with some walking and lots of spicy comments about the history, architecture and food of Montreal, this bike tour will undoubtedly whet your curiosity. At the end of your adventure, relax and enjoy a drink in historic old Montreal!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- 4 food stops
- Glass of beer or wine
- Bike rental for rest of the day
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Head over to the best site to begin your tour: our bike shop located in historic Old Montreal, right on the bike path where you will be provided with a bicycle, helmet, lock and a bottle of water. After a quick safety briefing, hop on your bike and follow your guide for your 5-hour laid back tour. Sites included:
Old Port of Montreal, the Village, La Fontaine Park, Plateau Mont-Royal, Mile-End district, Jean Talon food market, Little Italy, Mount-Royal Park, McGill University campus, Business District and Old-Montreal’s famous Place D’Armes with the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Food tasting stops included: Montreal’s famous bagels at Saint-Viateur Bagel shop * German sausage sandwich at the Jean-Talon market * the “vrai gnoccis de la nona” in Little Italy * a gelato at “Les Délices de l’Érable” * a glass of beer or wine in Old Montreal.
Your tour ends at the starting point. Pick up a bike map and tips from your guide on where to go next. You can drop off your bike now, or pedal off to explore the city on your own and return your gear to the shop before closing time.
Departure Point :27 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H9, Canada
Departure Time :Departure time: between 9am and 11 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 6 or more participants required per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.