Montreal: Private 7 Hours Guided Tour to Ottawa
Explore Canada’s capital city on a private day tour
Enjoy comfortable transport for the 2-hour journey
Visit local landmarks like Parliament Hill and ByWard Market
Benefit from local insights from your local driver
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ByWard Market, 267 Dalhousie St Suite 202, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E3 Canada
Discover the history and culture of Canada's capital city Ottawa, just a 2-hour drive from Montreal.
Get picked up directly from your accommodation and enjoy a scenic drive through the charming Canadian countryside. On arrival in Ottawa, visit Parliament Hill, where you will see the stunning neo-Gothic Parliament Building that overlooks the majestic Ottawa River. Then, wander to ByWard Market, one of Canada's oldest and largest public markets. Next, take a stroll through some of the unique parks of Ottawa. If you’re feeling peckish, get some advice from your guide on the best places for lunch in Ottawa.
In the late afternoon, your driver will take you back to your hotel where you will arrive between 5.00 and 6.00 PM.
Departure Point :Hotel Montreal Metropolitan, BW Premier Collection, 3400 Boul Crémazie E, Montréal, QC H2A 1A6, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.