Montreal Private Guided Tour An Insiders Local Authentic Experience
The tour is a unique customised tour, one of kind local experience of Montreal for those who love to explore one foot, using public transportion. Stopping in very typical Montreal neighbourhoods, making stops to meet other Montrealers.The tour will go at a leisurely pace, with pleny of opportunities to sit and rest. Stops to try local products. Observe Montrealers, learn about language, culture, arts, music and what makes Montreal so different do other North American Cities. Travellers will get to visit my neighbourhood, my local market and more. I created this tour in 1999 and have beeing offering it since. A very popular tour for those who like to stay fit, explore locally and most of all experience Montreal in the hands of a local expert, veteran culinary and art guide. I have been a local guide since 1992 and I share a wealth of knowledge including living and growing up in these neighbourhoods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Several local in season food tastings will be including during the tour
What's excluded :
- Travel Card per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Port of Montreal, Old Port of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec
This private customised tour is a unique, authentic local Montreal experience in the day and life of a Montrealer. The tour will is both a walking tour, using the metro and city buses as we discover Montreal. The tour will include Old Montreal the historical part of Montreal but also areas, neighbourhoods that you would never think of exploring on your own. During your tour I will give you ideas on what you can do, and see closer to where you are staying. The tour will also give you an opportunity on learning how to use public transportation, exploring typical Montreal homes, markets, streets, lanes ways and more. You will learn about what makes Montreal so unusual and unique in North America.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jean-Talon Market, 7070 Henri-Julien Avenue three street corners from Jean Talon Metro Station, Montreal, Quebec H2S 3S3 Canada
North America's largest year round outdooor market where nearly 90% of the products travel less then one hour is a magical place for food lovers. I have grown up in the neighbourhood and still live withing walking distance of the market. Explore the market with me and learn about the place of food in Montreal. Tasting can be organised as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mile End, Mile End, Montreal, Quebec
No neighbourhood of food stop would be complete with a tasting of Montreal's most icon and most loved delicacy. Only found here.
The neighbourhood is a typical Montreal neighbourhood with food stops and cultural stops
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Montreal, Montreal, Quebec
Will explore the city using the metro and walking, including Quartiers des Spectacles, Quartiers Internationales, the RESO, the Square Mile
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting for this tour can be at any hotel in Old Montreal, downtown Montreal or the Cruise ship port of Montreal in the Old PortPorts
- Vieux-Port de Montréal, 333 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2E2, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should be able to walk, stand, get in out of of buses, metros, go up stairs, escalators and walk on cobbled stone streets.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.