Montreal Scavenger Hunt: Magical Old Montreal
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Searching for an exciting outdoor activity in Montreal? The hunt is over! Download the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app and start exploring today! Tourist, local, or new to town, this is a lively small group activity that anyone can enjoy. Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to experience Montreal like you never have before. Snap pics, race against the clock, and put your navigation skills to the test as you roam through Montreal discovering different destinations along the way, Magical Old Montreal has it all!
Just a few of the many stimulating stops are: City Hall, Notre-Dame Basilica, Bonsecours Market.
• Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, 400 St-Paul St. E. Metro Champ-de-Mars, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H4 Canada
• Montreal Science Centre, 2, de la Commune Street West Quai King-Edward, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 4B2 Canada
• Bonsecours Market (Marche Bonsecours), 350 St-Paul St E (Near Place Jacques-Cartier), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
• Pointe-a-Calliere, Montreal Archaeology and History Complex, 350 Place Royale, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y5 Canada
• Place Jacques-Cartier, Between rue Notre-Dame and rue de la Commune, Montreal, Quebec Canada
• Centaur Theatre, 453 Saint-Francois-Xavier, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2T1 Canada
Departure Point :Montreal City Hall, Ville de Montréal, 275 Rue Notre-Dame Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1C6, Canada
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.