Montreal Shore Excursion: Walking Tour of Old Montreal
While in port in Montreal, take a guided shore excursion to discover this amazing city. Enjoy a walking tour of Old Montreal with your knowledgeable guide and visit highlights such as Notre-Dame Basilica, Place Jacques-Cartier and City Hall. This French city is bursting with fantastic art, intriguing history and spectacular architecture, and a guided walking tour is the best way to experience all of it!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This shore excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Entry/Admission - Notre-Dame Basilica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
Discover the major historical sites of the eastern or western Old Montréal in the company a professional guide from Guidatour. Stroll through the charming cobblestone streets and winding alleys of the historic district, revealing its rich heritage.
These urban treks are filled with historical, architectural and anecdotal information that will highlight the best of Montréal’s birthplace, whether you are a tourist or a Montrealer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
See the outside of the stunning Notre-Dame Basilica
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Rue St-Paul, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Walk down this charming cobblestone street in Old Montreal
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Place Jacques-Cartier, Between rue Notre-Dame and rue de la Commune, Montreal, Quebec Canada
See the heart of Old Montreal
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Bonsecours Market (Marche Bonsecours), 350 St-Paul St E (Near Place Jacques-Cartier), Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H2 Canada
Walk down Bonsecours and see the market
Departure Point :Place d'Armes & Notre-Dame Street West, Place d'Armes & Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 4A4, Canada
Return Detail :Bonsecours Market, 350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our scheduled Old Montreal Walking Tours will depart only when the minimum of two participants will have booked the visit. You will then have the option to reschedule your tour at no additional cost or we will issue a full refund.We will notify you the day before the date of your visit at 4 P.M. should your visit be canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask will not be mandatory, but strongly recommended for all visitors. Our guides who are sick, showing COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, have been in contact with a probable/confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently travelled abroad will not be allowed to work.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.