Montreal ZOO, private half day tour
As a visitor in Montreal you surely have plenty of choices of sites to explore. This private tour will take you and your group to The Ecomuseum, a zoo on the island of Montreal, home to 115 species, Canada’s largest number of fauna species from the St. Lawrence Valley.
As you wander the paths of the zoo or pause for a closer look from one of the zoo’s lookout platforms, you are touched by the variety and the beauty of these creatures.
During the winter the bears hibernate and the raccoons and porcupines don’t like the cold, but there are still plenty of other animals and birds to see.
Gray wolves perch atop a snowy hill, silent, wary, analyzing.
Closer scrutiny reveals a pure-white Snowy owl, blending into the winter background.
There are three reasons an animal or bird ends up at the zoo: it was founded injured, was rehabilitated by the experts, but could no longer survive in the wild; it was born in captivity; or it was found orphaned, and could not survive on its own.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ecomuseum Zoo.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecomuseum Zoo., 21125 Ch Ste-Marie, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC H9X 3Y7, Canada
As the one and only outdoor zoo on the island of Montréal, the Ecomuseum Zoo offers their visitors the opportunity to experience the wildlife of Quebec in an enchanting natural setting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any Montreal area hotel, motel, airbnb or your designated location
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.