Montserrat & Hot-Air Balloon Ride with Monastery visit with Hotel pick-up
Take this exclusive flight on a Hot Air Balloon around the Montserrat Mountain and admire its unique needle shape formations, one of the most spectacular landscapes in Catalonia. Visit Montserrat with your professional local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Professional guide
- Balloon Flight (1h15m approx.)
- Montserrat Monastery Visit
- Snack and Cava champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and water available
What's excluded :
- Food or beverages unless specifed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
Start the tour from your accommodation in Barcelona
Stop At: Odena, Odena, Catalonia
-Hot-air balloon experience
We will go to the departure point of the balloon, there we will see and experience the whole process prior to the magnificent flight that awaits us.
Some pastries and juices before starting the flight and get ready for the best views of the city.
During 1:15h we will live an unparalleled experience and discover all the corners of Catalonia from the heights. Your professional certificated pilot will show you all the points of interest. It will be a perfect moment to take the best pictures!
We will fly around Montserrat and all the territory around it. Enjoy views that very few have been able to experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Montserrat, Montserrat, Catalonia
After this spectacular flight and once landed and with our professional guide we will head to the magical and beautiful mountain of Montserrat. A comfortable ride in a small group and private vehicle.
Enjoy and explore the mountain of Montserrat in a comfortable small group. Your guide will show you the best kept secrets and the best spots for amazing pictures.
Your guide will invite you on an exploration of this nearly 1,000-year old Benedictine Monastery set high above Catalonia.
End by enjoying the sublime singing of ‘La Escolania de Montserrat’ (subject to availability), one of Europe's oldest children’s choirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.- Pick-up time will be between 8 and 9 am. We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.