Montserrat & Vinos -Reduced group and hotel pick-up from Salou / Tarragona
We will arrive at Montserrat, we will visit the great monastery of Montserrat, built on the slope of the mountain that bears his name.
After visiting the sanctuary we will visit the Montserrat viewpoint to appreciate the beauty that the mountain offers with its famous views that impress visitors.
We leave Montserrat towards Sant Sadurni D'anoia and Vilafranca del Penedes, where we will visit a cellar of Cava, and a well-known winery where a tasting of selected wines from the winery itself will take place, all after a visit to the wineries from the vineyard
We return to Salou or Tarragona
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit Montserrat Monastery
- Entrance to the wine cellar in Cava and wine tasting
- Guide throughout the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montserrat, Montserrat, Catalonia
We will visit the great monastery of Montserrat, where many pilgrimages pay homage to the virgin of Montserrat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Sant Sadurni d'Anoia, Catalonia
Place where we will visit a cellar of Cava, and a winery of recognized prestige where a wine tasting will take place.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.