Monuments,Gardens and Special Shopping
Now it's time to have some fun, by trying our souks and shops around the Medina (old city).
you'll be picked up from your Hotel or Riad straight for a tour around the old City, you'll be seen many monuments and gardens, where of course you can ask for a stop to take pictures or for a walk around .
Then you'll be dropped next the Koutoubia Mosque to reach the Maze of Thousands of shops, After that and after having many Ideas of what you are looking for you'll be dropped by one of the Governmental shops that exist in Marrakesh , to avoid the negotiation of the prices and also to be sure of the quality of the product you have chosen.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Alfatransport Luxe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfatransport Luxe, Amrchiche N24 rue lybia Apt3, Marrakech Morocco
French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé bought Jardin Majorelle in 1984 to preserve the vision of its original owner, French landscape painter Jacques Majorelle, and keep it open to the public. The garden, started in 1924, contains a psychedelic desert mirage of 300 plant species from five continents. At its heart lies Majorelle's electric-blue art deco studio, home to the Musée Berbère, which showcases the rich panorama of Morocco's indigenous inhabitants through displays of some 600 artefacts.In recent years the site has become incredibly popular and now ranks as Morocco's most visited tourist attraction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
During the day it is predominantly occupied by orange juice stalls, water sellers with traditional leather water-bags and brass cups, youths with chained Barbary apes and snake charmers despite the protected status of these species under Moroccan law.As the day progresses, the entertainment on offer changes: the snake charmers depart, and late in the day the square becomes more crowded,story-tellers (telling their tales in Berber or Arabic, to an audience of locals), magicians, and peddlers of traditional medicines. As darkness falls, the square fills with dozens of food-stalls as the number of people on the square peaks.Steam rising from food stalls.The square is edged along one side by the Marrakesh souk, a traditional North African market catering both for the common daily needs of the locals, and for the tourist trade.The authorities are well aware of its importance to the tourist trade, and a strong but discreet police presence ensures the safety of visitors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We keep a sterile environement
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.