Monywa Day Return Tour from Mandalay
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Water bottles and wet towels, Itinerary detail documents
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, Accommodation, Lunch and Dinner
- Morning around 7:30 am start to leave at your hotel and go to the Monywa taking around 2:30 hours to drive. While we reach Monywa, visit Thanboddhay temple, Laykyun Setkyar Standing Buddha Image and Bodhi Tahtaung Pagoda
Afternoon around 2:30 pm directly go to the Pho Win Hill and Shwe Gu Ni Pagoda and come to Mandalay to your Hotel.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.