Moon Zipping Fire
Unique Activity during the evening in Los Cabos that will allow you to see the desert like never before.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Taco Buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Three complimentary drinks.
- Hydration (water) stations to refill your bottle for free. Bring your own container.
What's excluded :
- Transportation supplement fee of 10 USD per person only from Diamante Zone
- Park Entry Fee of $20 USD per person
See the desert like never before!!!
Blaze through Cabo's Most famous Canyon and most popular ziplines tour starting at Sunset into the pitch dark night, and crossing our unique wooden bridge aboard an Ultimate Terrain Vehicle, and even getting a zip at our Cometa Bar. End the Adventure with
Departure Point :Puerto Paraiso, Lázaro Cárdenas Sn, El Medano Ejidal, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time depends on the location of the guests. Average pick up time is 25 minutes, yet guests staying in the Quivira Estate, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, take longer. Guests staying at Diamante, Hard Rock Hotel, Nobú, Rancho Cabo San Lucas, not only take longer but should consider a transportation supplement fee of 10 USD per person.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.