The guided Moonlight Hike takes you through the long leaf pines of the National Athletic Village. Guests may pause anywhere along the trail and take a moment to stargaze and appreciate the beauty of the outdoors. As you walk, feel free to enjoy the obstacles and learn more about the history of the area from your guide. When you have completed the trail, guests will be lead back to the main entrance to enjoy the beer garden. Wines, brews, and s'mores are available for purchase while playing bar sports or watching the kids play on The Beach.
Note: The moon is not always out so we provide flashlights for dark nights.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Athletic Village, 201 Air Tool Dr, Southern Pines, NC 28387-3433
The Moonlight Hike takes you on a midnight sky adventure through the deep woods of Southern Pines. Before you begin your hike, you will have the option to bring a flashlight that we will offer to you for your journey. You may enjoy the trails as long as you wish and you may stop to stargaze at any point. There are two miles of trail to explore but if you wish, at any point, to be lead out by a NAV employee. They will promptly lead you back to our entrance where there are many other activities to enjoy such as our our bar games and our bonfires (which are included with the price you paid for the trail).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :National Athletic Village, 3433, 201 Air Tool Dr, Southern Pines, NC 28387, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/18/2020 - 11/13/2021
Monday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring Sunblock and Bug Repellent if desired
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.