Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park Daytime General Entry Ticket
Melbourne's award winning wildlife park, Moonlit Sanctuary invites you to explore 10 hectares of bushland, meeting endangered species, kangaroos and wallabies, and enjoying encounters with friendly birds, pythons and dingoes.
There are 10 free keeper presentations and a wildlife show daily.
Moonlit Sanctuary is only 50 minutes drive from central Melbourne on the way to Phillip Island. Booking are essential. You can book in with your Trip Advisor voucher on the Moonlit Sanctuary website.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- General Entry Ticket - Day Time
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Moonlit Sanctuary is home to over 70 Australian species. Including 70 kangaroos and wallabies that are free to roam the bush and give visitors a rare natural encounter, while others are housed in large natural enclosures. Colourful parrots abound, waterbirds are at home in extensive wetlands and visitors can explore the flourishing bush foods garden.
The critically endangered orange-bellied parrot, red-bellied pademelons, southern bettongs, spot-tailed quolls and Tasmanian devils are all protected at Moonlit Sanctuary, a winner of the Victorian Tourism Awards in Ecotourism. Any interactions with animals will be initiated by the animal only in their natural surroundings, they are free to approach if they feel comfortable and willing to do so, only then you are allowed to stroke, touch or feed the animal. This is all done with the supervision of sanctuary keepers.
Open every day of the year except Christmas Day (25th December) from 10am to 5pm. A ticket buys admission only for visitors finding their own way to Moonlit Sanctuary by private car or other means. Your ticket includes the 10 daily keeper presentations and "Conservation in Action" wildlife show as well as the chance to get close to over 60 different types of iconic Australian wildlife in natural bushland surroundings.
Moonlit Sanctuary is proud to be ecotourism accredited by Ecotourism Australia and animal welfare accredited by the Zoo Aquarium Association.
Departure Point :Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Departure Time :4/15/2020 - 3/31/2021
4/15/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.