Morbid Curiosity Tour
Not for the faint of heart, this 2-hour tour explores the dark, disturbing and sometimes sadistic history of life and death in New Orleans. As you stroll through the lovely old French Quarter, your guide will regale you with true tales of plagues and pandemics, serial killers and horrible acts of depravity with a touch of humor and hope, since we’ve all survived! Morbid Curiosity goes where no other tour dares...
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Historic New Orleans neighborhood
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Rampart Treehouse, 740 N Rampart St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.