More than a city: Barcelona Nature Walk
Our tour tip: Nature Walk from Barcelona-Collserola to Sant Cugat
• Walk through the natural park to the city of Sant Cugat.
• Approximately 3-4 hours of walking (mostly downhill)
• Enjoy beautiful views over Barcelona
• Discover ruins and medieval chapels along the old Roman road
• Learn more about the Monastery of Sant Cugat
• Reward yourself in a local tapas bar with great food and Sangria
• Return by train to Barcelona
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Train Tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
We will meet outside Café Zurich at Plaça Catalunya.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Torre de Collserola, Carretera Vallvidrera-Tibidabo, S/N Tibidabo hill, 08017 Barcelona Spain
We will go up the Tibidabo mountain range by public transport and then start walking. We will pass by the iconic telecom tower of Barcelona.
Pass By: Ermita de Sant Medir, Cami de Sant Medir, 08196 Sant Cugat del Valles Spain
We will pass by ancient chapels.
Stop At: Museu de Sant Cugat - Museu del Monestir, Placa d' Octavia, 1, 08172 Sant Cugat del Valles Spain
The ancient monastery of Sant Cugat used to be the most important one in the whole region during medieval times.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ferrocarrils De La Generalitat De Catalunya, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, Spain
We will take back the train to Barcelona.
Pass By: Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
We will return to our starting point.
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 1, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years due to the amount of walking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We will keep the groups very small meaning we will not mix bookings except if we have 2 solo travellers. Otherwise we will only show you around as couple, family or your party. We will keep the necessary distance and in case you do not have a face mask we will provide one for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.