Moreton Bay Wine & Beer Tour
Wine and beer lovers prepare to charge your glasses!
Escape the bustle of Brisbane City life while visiting ideal real countryside, breathing the clean country air, experience the relaxed rural lifestyle, reflect on quaint historic towns, all awhile refining your palate with their Boutique Wine and Beers.
Your hosts, Ray and Karen, share a passion for wine and its provenance and discovered a bounty of family owned and operated wineries & micro breweries in and around Moreton Bay, Somerset Region, their local region .
per adult from
What's included :
- Cellar Door fees
- Water and soft drink on board
- A coffee in the morning while travelling
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Woongooroo Estate, 35 Doyles Road Mount Archer, Kilcoy, Queensland 4515 Australia
Start your day with a free locally made coffee on board the bus.
Then you will experience a unique Australian education you will never forget with a Wine and Cheese Appreciation.
From there you will head over to Kilkoy to a small family owned cellar door for some wine tastings and a lunch fit for a king, local Angus steak.
You will then experience the magnificent views of the Moreton Bay Region at Mount Mee lookout.
From there you will visit yet another family run award winning cellar door and micro brewery for another wine tasting and craft beer.
You will conclude your day with one last stop of more, yes more, a craft beer tasting paddle at another micro brewery.
You will be then dropped back at your pick up point.
Departure Point :Bus Stop 125 Roma Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by KAREN HELLSTEN