Morning Desert Safari With Quad Bike camel Ride Sand Boarding
Being the best time to experience the fantastic desert landscape, a morning safari Dubai is epic and refreshing in every way. Starting with an early morning pick up from your Dubai location, you’ll be able to experience the region’s breathtaking contrasts as you leave the glamorous sights and sounds behind and make your way through the empty roads into the desolated yet enormously charming desert region.
Admire the unique and stunning desert flora and fauna, before you go for a 45-minute, adventurous dune bash across the mysterious dunes of Dubai in a powerful vehicle. Take in the unparalleled expanse of golden sands that stretch out in every direction during your exciting 4X4 drive. With lots of exhilarating turns and scream-inducing twists, it rides you through the sheer-low and nerve-wracking high dunes, allowing you experience the desert beauty in its entire grandeur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up by 4X4 from your Residence and Hotel in Dubai / Sharjah 7:30 to 8:30 AM
- Dune Bashing in High Red Dunes.
- Free Photograph Opportunity By your own Camera.
- Free Camel Ride
- Drop-Off 4X4 around (12:30pm to 1:30pm).
- Free Drinking Water
- Quad Bike Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Entry/Admission - Lahbab Desert Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab Desert Safari, Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Pick up And Drop Off By Land Cruiser ( Hotel Home residence )
Pick up time 7:30 AM To 8:30 AM
Dune Bashing in High Red Dunes.
Bottle Of Water
Free Photograph Opportunity By your own Camera.
Free Camel Ride
Drop-Off 4X4 around (12:30pm to 1:30pm).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop Off From Any Hotel Dubai / Sharjah
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.