Morning DMZ Private Tour from Seoul including The 3rd Tunnel
Enjoy this Morning DMZ private tour without any hassle.
After meeting your guide at 07:30 am at the gate between Paul Basset and CU of the Koreana Hotel Building, you will visit the Demilitarized Zone(DMZ) in Paju just with your group.
Step into the 3rd Infiltration tunnel, look out across the country from the Dora observatory, and get a look at the unresolved history of the Korean War. You will also visit Dorasan Station which is located in the northernmost place in South Korea.
You will get a detailed explanation from your own guide.
*Please note that due to the pandemic, we do not stop by Dorasan Station.
*All traveler needs to transfer to the DMZ shuttle at the DMZ.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Transportation
- Admission fees
- Drop-off at Koreana Hotel(near City Hall station)
- Entry/Admission - Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park
- Entry/Admission - Dora Observatory
- Entry/Admission - The Third Tunnel
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up&Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imjingak Pyeonghoa-Nuri Park, 481-1 Samok-ri, Munsan-eup, Paju, Gyeonggi-do South Korea
Imjingak Park, located 7 km from the Military Demarcation Line, is now at the forefront of tourism related to the Korean War. Imjingak was built in 1972 with the hope that someday unification would be possible.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dora Observatory, Jeomwon-ri, Gunnae-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 413-920 South Korea
From this observatory, tourists can overlook North Korea and various locations including Gaeseong, Songaksan, Kim Il-Sung Statue, and Cooperation Farm (Geumamgol).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Third Tunnel, Nosang-ri, Jangdan-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 10800 South Korea
The 3rd Tunnel was discovered by South Korea in 1978. It spans over 1,635m in length, 2m in width, and 2m in height and is located 52km from Seoul. It is estimated that approximately 30,000 soldiers could move through the tunnel per hour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dorasan Station, 307, Huimang-ro, Jangdan-myeon, Paju, Gyeonggi-do 10800 South Korea
Dorasan Station, a railway station on the Gyeongui Line, is the northernmost stop on South Korea's railway line. Located 56 km from Seoul and 205 km from Pyeongyang.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Koreana Hotel, Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Since the DMZ is operated by the military, the trip may be canceled without prior notice.
- All schedules are subject to change due to road conditions(roadworks, traffics etc.), weather conditions (storms, hurricanes, dense fog, heavy snow, etc.) and the government order, strike, and any other unforeseen reasons for the military reason such as military training, visiting higher level of military personnel etc. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel and/or alter any/all part of the itinerary which may result from circumstances beyond our control. We will do our utmost to improve that situation. However, we can NOT grant refunds. * Alternative itinerary Imjingak park > Art Space BEAT 131 > Odusan Unification Observatory > The war memorial of Korea > Dismissal at City Hall or Myeongdong.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- During the pandemic situation, visiting some places may be prohibited by government or military.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.