Morning Eat, Walk & Ride Tour
A real taste of Yangon packed with history, culture and community as we take part in 03:00 hours of authentic food tastings to intimately experience how the locals live, eat and shop in the city of Yangon .
per adult from
What's included :
- Tasting Tradtional Foods & Snacks
- Trishaw riding with local driver
- Experienced local English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private Transportation
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 261, 263 Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon 11182, Myanmar (Burma)
Let’s meet up at Independence Monument which is our meeting point and start with a stroll around in the downtown area to get a little taste of impressive colonial-era buildings. Next stop; enjoy the view of the river from the Pansodan jetty which is more-lively and worth seeing. Then we will take you to colorful morning market to ease your hunger with Mohingha, unofficial national dish and many locals can’t start a day without having it. After wandering around the market, take in all sights and feel the authentic atmosphere free and easy as we discover the other amazing places with trishaw. Exploring with trishaw will let you see more of the more of local life and fascinating neighbourhoods than is possible while walking. Stroll around the Pansodan Street where you will definitely fall in love because of its Historic colonial Buildings and relics of beautiful architecture. Drop around at amazing Saint Mary Cathedral, the neo- Gothic Building dating to 1909. Last but not at least, be the guest at Secretariat Building which is one of the grandest colonial structures in Yangon. After that, let’s sneak into our best choice tea shop to enjoy Burmese tea and snacks. Discover how local spend their time at there and local tea-shop culture. Then ride back to downtown area by passing through the back of streets to taste sense of local and say goodbye to you at our end point.
Departure Point :Independence Monument, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.