Morning Haleakala Unguided Downhill Tour
If you’re an early riser and want to start your downhill adventure early then at Maui's Best Downhill we got you covered. Come join us for a morning excursion downhill Haleakala Volcano. We offer Hotel pick-up and have specified locations for your convenience. We give you the best equipment for your adventure downhill. We size you with our new 2019 Trek Mountain Bike and give you the best safety equipment you could have.
For your self-paced tour you can go as fast or as slow as you want because you don't have a guide! Of course following all the rules of the road like you would driving. But giving yourself time for stops so you can enjoy the exotic views of beautiful Maui for as long as you want. Also have time to stop at our local restaurants and enjoy what Maui has to offer our guests. You will get to experience the one of longest and easiest bike rides ever! Come join us for a thrill of a lifetime. for the Self-Paced Tours you have about a 5 hours to enjoy your self-paced tour!
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- 2019 Trek Mountain Bike
- Safety Equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available in our office.
What's excluded :
- $25 USD Pick-up Fee (If necessary)
- PLEASE NOTICE! Afternoon tours will begin shuttle service around 12pm. If you do not have hotel pick-up or being picked up at our specified locations you will meet at our office at 810 Haiku Rd Unit 404a Haiku, HI 96708. We have the blue office building that is located in the parking lot. You will begin checking in and sizing for your bike and safety equipment. This shouldn't take no longer than 5 mins for each person.
Once everyone has arrived, checked in, and sized for your bike and safety equipment you will begin your shuttle service in our vans going up Haleakala Volcano. Once everyone has stepped out of the vans, you will then listen to your guide for rules and regulations about going down Haleakala Volcano. It is imperative that you listen to every instruction that he gives you as you will be on the road going downhill. Once everyone understands the rules and regulations you will be given your bikes and start following your guide downhill. You will get the chance to have breaks to take pictures and sight see. Once you reach the town of Makawao you will be able to get something to eat at your choice and relax for about 45mins. Once rested and refreshed you will meet back with your guide and continue your tour down towards Paia.
You will get to see the beautiful country side of Maui as you venture down towards Paia. Once your reach Paia your guide will instruct you where to go, all you do is just follow him/her. Once you have reached the final destination everyone will then give the bikes back to load up and everyone will go back into the shuttle vans towards our office. On your way there you will be able to see the north shore and experience the power of the north shore of Maui. after your drive back to the office you will hand all your equipment back and be on your way to enjoy the rest of your day! Don't forget to leave a great review for us! Mahalo
Departure Point :Maui's Best Downhill, 810 Haiku Road #404 A, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.