Morning Kealakekua Snorkel Tour
Cruise the Kona Coast and enjoy a morning frolicking in the warm Hawaiian waters. Snorkel equipment is available for use and expert instruction makes the Kealakekua Bay Deluxe Snorkel Cruise a great activity for the whole family.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast and lunch
- Use of Environmentally friendly sunscreen
- Water and tropical fruit juice
- Use of inner tubes and other flotation devices
- Use of snorkel equipment and underwater view boxes
What's excluded :
- Full Bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
This 4-1/2 hour cruise departs daily from Keauhou Bay and includes 2-1/2 hours of snorkeling at pristine Kealakekua Bay, snorkel gear, instruction, floatation gear, high dive, two 15' water slides, and environmentally friendly reef-safe sunscreen.
Guests are served a light tropical breakfast with a fresh island fruit bowl, traditional muesli, homemade banana bread, herbal tea, and 100% Kona Coffee grown on the Fair Wind family farm. Our island-inspired lunch features a savory BBQ Jackfruit & coleslaw sandwich (pulled pork style) and tasty chickpea sandwich (tuna salad style). Sides include Ulu (breadfruit) & purple sweet potato salad and a mixed green salad with an array of homemade dressings. For the little ones, our kid-approved almond butter & jam sandwich keeps everyone happy. To top things off, enjoy a fresh cookie dessert before heading back out for more beautiful snorkeling. During the last hour of the cruise, our cash bar is open with cocktails, beer & wine for purchase.
• Kealakekua Bay Marine Preserve, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
• Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, Puuhonua Rd, 82-6099 Puuhonua Rd, Island of Hawaii, HI
• Fair Wind Big Island Ocean Guides, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2527
Departure Point :Keauhou Bay, Kahaluu-Keauhou, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 106 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.