Morning Seoul Highlights Segway Tour
Here's A NEW WAY OF TRAVELING SEOUL in easy transportation. That's by SEGWAY! You don't need special skill, even you don't have to know riding two wheel bicycle. It's just Easy to learn. In 5 to 15min, you will master how to move around on Segway! By riding on this cool transportation, you will go around the best tourists spots in Seoul that you must visit in Seoul! Gyeongbokgung, Insadong, Bukchon Hanok Village, Gwanghwamun sqaure, Insadong, Jogyesa temple and Tongin Market. You can make your own DIY Lunch BOX , choosing food you like along the market with Yeopjeon, Traditional Coins. Professional Segway tour guide will give you narration about Korean culture, history, customs, etc during the tour!
Why you should book?
- We do small group tour, maximum 10pax
- Professional, friendly and experienced tour guide will be with you
- You will make DIY Lunch box : Chicken Skewer, Korean traditional food, pancakes, stir-fried rice cakes,etc - a lot of choices
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
What's excluded :
- Gratitues (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gwanghwamun Square, 172, Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03154 South Korea
Gwanghwamun Square is located at the center of Sejong-ro which connects Gwanghwamun Gate and Cheonggye Square. It's been considered as a main street of Seoul, Korea!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gyeongbokgung Palace, 161 Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
It's the main palace of Joseon Dynasty, which you can see the royal palace of Korea. It remains good quality like the past.
When it's closed for some reason, you can visit also Changdeokgung(UNESCO site)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Surrounded by Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace and Jongmyo Shrine, Bukchon Hanok Village is home to hundreds of traditional houses, called hanok, that date back to the Joseon Dynasty. The name Bukchon, which literally translates to "northern village," came about as the neighborhood lies north of two significant Seoul landmarks, Cheonggyecheon Stream and Jongno. Today, many of these hanoks operate as cultural centers, guesthouses, restaurants and tea houses, providing visitors with an opportunity to experience, learn and immerse themselves in traditional Korean culture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Insadong, Insa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Insa-dong, located in the heart of the city, is an important place where old but precious and traditional goods are on display. There is one main road in Insa-dong with alleys on each side. Within these alleys are galleries and traditional restaurants, teahouses, and cafes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jogyesa Temple, 45 Gyeonji-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-170 South Korea
It's the headquarter of Jogye order in Korea Buddhism, located in the center of Seoul. You can find unique building style of Korean temple and learn korean about buddhism
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tongin Market, 3, Pirundae-ro 6-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
This is a traditional local market where you can experience special thing, which is making your own lunch box at the market. You can find variety of korean traditional and street food there and you can choose what you want on your lunch box!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :10-3 Dangju-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Insadong Information Center, 19 Insadong 11-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.