Morning Snorkeling Shared Boat Tour in Bora Bora
Spend a leisurely morning visiting the best snorkeling locations around the lagoon of Bora Bora. During the 3.5 cruise, you will stop at 3 or 4 different locations where your guide will aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, natural coral gardens and all sorts of tropical fish, everything that the lagoon can offer the day of the tour. Please note we are an eco friendly tour and everything we see is seen in its natural environment. We do not participate in any feeding of the animals. Due to the current health crisis we prefer that you bring your own masks and snorkels. Fins, towels, water and soft drinks are provided. Our guide joins you in the water at each stop to provide assistance if any is required and to point out things of interest. Small groups are guaranteed (maximum 4 to 6 people).
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 10% discount on purchases at Deep Sea Pearls, Bora Bora.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase, let us know before the day of your excursion)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H2O Bora Bora Snorkeling Tours, BP83, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
This 3.5 hour tour by boat will take you to 3 or 4 separate snorkeling spots around the most beautiful lagoon in the world. The itinerary of the tour depends on the conditions of the day and can include a manta ray stop, a stop at the inner reef to see a natural coral garden abundant with life, an eagle ray stop and a stop to the outer reef to try see some sharks. The animals are seen in their natural environment and we do not partake in feeding of the animals. The beauty of Bora Bora provides the perfect backdrop to the tour and you can soak this is as we cruise from spot to spot. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience :)
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All people welcome although being able to come in and out of the water with a ladder is recommended !
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We prefer that you bring your own mask and snorkel due to the current health crisis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.