Morning Volcano Hike, Lunch & Hot Springs River
Starting at 9 PM until 2 PM, get into the rain forest hiking around Arenal Volcano & Chato Hill, you will hike for more than 6 hours with at the shadow of both volcanoes, passing lava rocks formations from 1525, 1968 and 2010, swim in the beautiful lake created for lava rivers about 525 years ago. Enjoy the most amazing views of the northern plains and also some views of the Arenal Volcano; the tour includes a typical lunch. Finally, you will enjoy of the thermal mineral hot springs at Tabacon River, it creates small waterfalls that provide you a free massage inside the rain forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Please be advised that 13% Government tax is not included on this tour and must be paid on the site
They are going to hike the rainforest until they get to the old lava fields and will have the chance of swimming in this beautiful green lagoon in front of the Arenal Volcano getting an amazing view right after lunch will be served in our ranch you´ll be delighted with our Costarican food style and to finish will be going to the natural hot springs river where we will be staying to relax having a Costa Rican cocktail, very nice to end your day.
• Arenal Jungle Tours, On The Main Street Of La Fortuna On The Other Side Of The Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up included for hotels located in a radio of 6 kms from La Fortuna Central Park.Lost Iguana Hotel, Arenal Observatory Lodge, TheSprings Resort, Arenal Lodge and Hotels anywhere further away than Tabacón Resort will have a extra charge of $50 from 2 to 10 persons.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.