Morning Walking Food Tour in Non Tourist Area and Full of Local Life
Saigon is so large that
99% tourists can only walk around the touristy & easy-to-find area. That' why in this MORNING WALKING TOUR, we will take you to a unique island of HCMC, which you can never find yourself. In 4 hours, we will explore authentic local life, visit unseen historical places, and try the best local food ever!
- Unique visit: Walking in an unknown old town in HCMC
- Local food: try lots of Vietnamese street food & local food
- Private: The tour will only be for you
- All-inclusive: No surprise fee, all is included
- Flexible: You are vegan? You have food allergies? We will change the itinerary to fit you!
- Local & Unique: No tourist traps, 100% local
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Every single thing in the tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- If you stay in district 1,3 and 4, we will free of charge. if not, it will be 5$ extra/person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A.N Tours, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
At 8:00 AM, your local guide will come to you hotel and pick you up at your accommodation by taxi and head up to district 7 where is non- tourist area for starting the food adventure. While staying at the first stop to start your day with Mini Cooking class : making “Banh Cuon Trung“ and also taste the best “Pho chua dac biet” Which is only one restaurant in Ho Chi Minh city serve it!!! We’ll even teach you how to pronounce the name of the food properly.
After breakfast, We’ll walk through a chaotic local wet market, where tiny stall sell dried, pickled and fresh produce, as well as live snails, frogs, live poultry and fresh meat. We will learn about the tropical fruits in season at the time too. We’ll stop in the “Banh mi Heo Quay-bread with roasted pork” to taste the best kind of Bánh Mì in Vietnam.
Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and sample a tasty “ Kem chuoi” Which is a unique version of ice-cream in Saigon.
Next up on your food adventure is “Banh mi nuong muoi ot-Saigon Baguette grilled with chillli sauce”, it”s one a good combination of baguette and other toppings.
Walking to the heart of district 7, We will enjoy “”Banh Khot Vung Tau” – South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
We end off our food journey at a local coffee shop where you will know more about coffee culture of Vietnam, etc…. after that, Your local guide will take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
This tour is suitable for the first-timers to Saigon, family with kids.This tour will give you some of the basics that will make your visit to Vietnam enjoyable, including how to cross the road…..
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel/ The place that is convenient for youDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Your hotel/ The place that is convenient for you
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please don't eat anything before the tour. Because we will try a lot!
- To make your experience like traveling with the local, our guides will not wear any uniform
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.