Morning Wildlife Cruise in Waikiki, Oahu
Take advantage of calm ocean conditions and crystal clear waters on the perfect trip for any wildlife enthusiast. Explore tropical reefs and shipwrecks that are home to honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish. The mornings on Oahu's South Shore offer are perfect for looking through glass-bottom boat viewports. This is the most peaceful time of day to cruise on the Pacific Ocean and see the iconic Waikiki beach boardwalk.
Perfect for large or small groups, book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, employee appreciation days, military group outings, and local school field trips. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
Check-in and enjoy a smooth cruise out of the harbor
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the best views of this iconic beach
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get a different perspective - from the ocean - of the famous Lēʻahi known as Diamond Head
Departure Point :1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Lifejackets are provided for all passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.