Morning Yangon Food Tour
Join Morning Yangon food tour to experience the authenticity of Yangon and its people like local . Actually Yangon is the renowned street food destination and the local favorite dining district in Southeast Asia. On this early morning adventure, we bring to you discover the sophisticated flavors of Yangon’s 100 years old community that is rich with tradition & delicious food. Absolutely there are lots of thing to see and a large variety of foods to choose from . Additionally our two and half hours tour aims to help visitors unveil the secret of Yangon through its various tastes and fascinating tradition.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Goode Choice of Myanmar Foods mentioned in the program
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfer Services ( Available upon request)
- Other personal purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 261, 263 Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon 11182, Myanmar (Burma)
Experience Yangon at morning on this 2.5 hour city walking tour takes you through the main market district. Bypass the hotel breakfast; we’ll meet up at 07:30 Am in the morning at Independence Monument. Let’s stroll around the downtown area where you’ll see many historical buildings and other colonial side-streets. Then sneak into the tea shop to taste Burmese tea and snacks as an appetizer to ease the hanger before the real traditional dishes are coming. Explore how local people spend their time at tea shops. Continue on a trip, we will head to the Jetty to see the lively view of local people who come and go with ferry boat between Yangon and Dala. Then we’ll head to the colorful morning market to taste Mohinga which is a must-try dish and most popular throughout the whole country. We will have a chance to promenade around the morning market and let’s the food digest. Terminate our tour with sweet traditional desserts. In this tour, you will experience about 10+ local dishes and snacks along the route and we believe you will have a perfect culinary tour.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Independence Monument, Maha Bandula Park St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.