Mornington Peninsula Private Food Trail Tour with Pickup
After being picked up anywhere in Melbourne in private air-conditioned comfort with wifi your host will take you to four of the finest food establishments the Mornington Peninsula has to offer.
Relax as you indulge in a tasting at all four venues including Chocolate, Strawberries, Cheese and wine with expert knowledge by experienced staff.
Soak up the atmosphere as you enjoy a scrumptious lunch complete with a glass of wine and a wine tasting at a chosen winery on the Peninsula, then sit back and enjoy the seaside views on your return trip to Melbourne.
One fixed car private price 1-7 passengers.
The vehicle is yours no matter how many guests you bring maximum up to 7 passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Chocolate sampling, Cheese sampling, Strawberry sampling and Wine sampling
- Lunch - Lunch with a glass of wine at a chosen Mornington Peninsula Winery
- Entry/Admission - Pier 10
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge VIC 3928, Australia
Visit four of the finest gourmet food establishments on the Mornington Peninsula indulge in a tasting at each and then sit back and relax while enjoying lunch with a glass of wine at a chosen winery venue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Main Ridge, Main Ridge, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Visit Main Ridge Dairy for goat cheese tastings. You can also walk the lovely gardens and see the goats in their natural environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pier 10, 10 Shoreham Rd, Shoreham, Victoria 3916 Australia
Enjoy a wine tasting and lunch with a glass of wine at Pier 10 winery in the picturesque hillside region.
lunch venue can change at times due to seasonality.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 45 Cook St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
Enjoy and sample chocolates at this popular chocolaterie.
And if you really really have to, you can purchase up a stockpile of lovely handcrafted chocolates.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flinders, Flinders, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Stroll along and refresh for the trip home the beautiful seaside village of Flinders.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Chefs selection - Chefs selection on the day using the freshest ingredients available.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your city centre accommodation or agreed pick up point. Please advise where you will be staying in Melbourne 24 hrs prior to tour, and if your pick up accommodation is impractical we will give you a meeting location very close to where you are staying.If you are staying out of the city we can pick you up and drop you off at an advised public transport point that will run direct to your home location.All tours return in time before public transport stops.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club, 38 Beach St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.