Mornington Peninsula Private Tour
Mornington Peninsula is one of Melbourne’s most popular summer holiday destinations. The peninsula is connected to Port Phillip Bay to its north and Bass Strait to its south. With picturesque beaches and calm water all year round, Mornington Peninsula is an ultimate place for families to hang out and relax. There are a number of quality local restaurants and wineries scattered across the peninsula, coupled with magnificent gardens, fun-packed adventure park and delicious chocolate shop to choose from.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets if applicable (depends on the number of travellers)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
At Mornington Peninsula, you can find some of the most beautiful beaches in Victoria, they are great for family activities in summer, such as: swimming and snorkeling. The soft yellow sand and crystal clear water are the true appeals of Mornington Peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, 131 Esplanade Brighton Beach, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Brighton Beach Boxes are located 30 minutes from Melbourne CBD. There is a total of 82 uniform beach boxes lining up on Brighton Beach, each beach box has its own unique colour and pattern.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pure Peninsula Honey, 871 Derril Rd, Moorooduc, Victoria 3933 Australia
Pure Peninsula Honey offers a wide variety of quality honey products, it includes famous Manuka honey, local floral flavoured, lemon flavoured honey and many more.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery, 45 Cook St, Flinders, Victoria 3929 Australia
Mornington Peninsula Chocolates is a local gem on the peninsula that you can’t miss! The owner and chocolate makers’ passion and love for chocolate have won this little chocolate shop a number of local and domestic awards over the years.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arthurs Seat, Arthurs Seat, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Arthurs Seat is the highest viewing point on Mornington Peninsula, north to beautiful seaside town of Dromana, south to the Mornington Peninsula wine producing region of Red Hill, get some breathtaking views over the entire Mornington Peninsula at Murrays Lookout
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melbourne Intl Airport, 1 Air Terminal Pkwy, Melbourne, FL 32901
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/25/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.