Moro Beach Horseback Riding Tour PRIVATE
Tour is available all year around
Tour available - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Tour Start Time - 3:30 PM
Tour Duration - More or less 1 1/2 Hour ride into the National park, where you can admire the island view.
Pick Up/Drop off - Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel is included. Pick up time is one hour prior to the tour start time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The rugged terrain of Aruba's interior and some spectacular views of the coastline await you on this majestic horseback ride. Your tour takes you on a relaxing ride on Nacho Trail to Moro Beach as you explore the beautiful Arikok National Park. The Nacho Trail leads you through dramatic landscapes filled by the salty breeze wafting in from the Caribbean Sea. This tranquil trail lets you appreciate the unspoiled nature that surrounds you. Enjoy the sesert scenery dominated by bushes, cacti, and colorful rock formations, and keep an eye out for wild goats along the way. Beyond the pristine sand dunes lies the secluded shore of Boca Ketu, or Moro Beach, considered one of the island's most beautiful bays. Check out the giant rock known as "Little Aruba" because of its uncanny resemblance to Aruba's coastline. Your guide then takes you back through Park Arikok as you head back to the ranch to say goodbye to your noble steed.
Departure Point :Sombre, Santa Cruz, Aruba
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Oranjestad, Aruba
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides: Will wear masks and gloves while helping guests on and off the horses Wear gloves while emptying saddlebags, sanitizing saddles and reins and cleaning and sanitizing the common areas and bathrooms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.