Moroccan Crafts Process
Our knowledgeable experience is offered in order to learn about handmade products processing, Caftan, Leather, Dayers, we will dive deeply in this industry.
At the end of tour, you will learn:
- Nomenclature of artisanat products.
- Raw materiel of each artisanat product.
- Locate the suppliers of each product.
- explain the process from the raw material to the end product
- Finally the information will allows you to estimate prices of each products by
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
After meeting you at the start point, we'll begin our experience by a simple briefing, then let us dive to deep of artisanat product processing in marrakesh.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Souk des Teinturiers, Rue Res Teinturiers, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Throught the main old quarter of marrakesh, Bab Ftouh and Laksour, we start by the dyers' souk, where rich iridescent skeins of wool and silk coloured with indigo, mint and poppy blaze against the sky. Music lovers should explore Souk Kimakhine, where traditional Moroccan and Gnaoua instruments are sold.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Medersa Ben Youssef, Ben Youssef Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
After walking throught the narrow alleyways, guests will discover a handicrafts which was montioned in morocco since 16th century bringed by muslims and jews emigrated from Andalusia, is Moroccan Caftan a long-sleeved robe with a deep décolleté that is often covered with embroidery. we will also see the processing of caftan from the beginning to end in Talaa quarter.
In the same place, we will discover one of the oldest hanicraft in marrakesh, is the leather processing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Our final destination will be Blacksmith's Souk (souk Haddadine), lets you take a peek into the world of a Moroccan blacksmith. The clanging of hammers rings through the air and you can feel intense waves of heat as you pass by the furnaces. While you are unlikely to find many souvenirs in this area, you can watch first-hand as wrought iron gates, pots, plates, trays, teapots, horse shoes, and other metal items are bashed into shape with precision. Guests will learn about blacksmith processing.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :L'Adresse Jemaa Al Fna, 5 rue de la Koutoubia, place Jemaa El Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.