Morogoro Street Lifestyle Experience
With the help of you native host, your discover the unique flavor of local cooks, while learning local ways of life, as a part of this class you will visit local market, choose exotic ingridients and learn to cook different local dishes which are usually cooked by local homes.
you will also get an opportunity to live in a room in street (ghetto) which is in a secured place very close to social services, you will discover our tradition as well as learn swahili and interact with the local people. you will know morogoro streets as well as participating in our street activities such sports and local wedding ceremonies (vigodoro).
you will know are daily economic activites, use our local public transport "daladala"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- You will get a room to leave
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Morogoro is a town with a population of 315,866 (2012 census) in the eastern part of Tanzania, 196 kilometres (122 mi) west of Dar es Salaam, the country's largest city and commercial centre, and 260 kilometres (160 mi) east of Dodoma, the country's capital city. We offer you an opportunity to experience a genuine lifestyle of morogoro people by.
1. living in morogoro street room called (ghetto), you will get an opportunity to experience how local people live, we have prepare a special room in street for you so as to sleep, cook, eat and use local room facilities
2.learning how to cook and eat our local food , its a an opportunity for you to learn how to cook different local food such as ugali, chips, maharage, makande e.t.c
3. interact with local people, through your visit we have prepare an enviroment for you to have an easy access to enteract with local people.
4. learn swahili language, if you need to understand and learn swahili language, its our passion to help you speak swahili.
Rubaba Safaris & Tours, We know what you want.
• Ugali Maharage - Ugali Maharage is the common food used by local Tanzanians.
Ugali is made by maize or cassave flower and maharage is simple a roasted beans.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup visitors from any hotel in Morogoro, We also pick visitors after aliving Msamvu Bus Stend at Morogoro.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.