Moscow at Night Small Group Tour
Shining, colourful and active, Moscow is even more spectacular in the evening lights. We share the stories of the past and expose you to the contemporary life of Russia's capital city. You will see where people of Moscow like to hang out and what their favourite places and activities are. We cannot wait to show you an old factory that was turned into clubs and art galleries, and monuments of Soviet era that changed a wasteland into a park!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Meet the guide near the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and set off on your 2-hour journey through the most vibrant and popular areas of Moscow. it is all about Moscow’s modern life and how it changed in the latest years. Our guides help you discover how some of the historical buildings and areas of the city today are integrated in the life of Russia’s capital. This tour is in many ways the exploration of the Muscovites’ interests and preferences.
Learn why the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour is one of the symbols of Russia, and who lives now in the infamous House on the Embankment, which saw the peak of Stalin’s political terror. Then we cross the river Moscow to the less touristic districts and see the new life of the oldest chocolate factory in Moscow. The area of the chocolate factory has many restaurants, clubs and art galleries, and we explore this most famous art cluster.
You will see the controversial monument to Peter the Great and discover why Muscovites dislike it. Across the river we will walk in the “Statue cemetery” of Museon park, where the old statues of communist leaders are gathered. Many points of interest on this tour are connected with art, and we will show you the vernissage of local artists in the shadow of Tretyakov gallery on Krymsky val – the best collection of Russian avant-garde art.
The tour finishes by the entrance to Gorky park – Moscow’s best and most loved park and recently voted the best leisure and recreation area in Moscow.
Departure Point :Ekskursionnoye Byuro Khrama Khrista Spasitelya, Ulitsa Volkhonka, 15, Moskva, Russia, 119019
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure, Krymsky Val, 9, Moskva, Russia, 119049
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.