Moscow Bolshoi Theatre Ballet Reserved Ticket + Russian Dinner with Vodka
Enjoy a performance at Moscow’s stunning Bolshoi Theatre. Treat yourself to an unforgettable evening at one of the most famous theaters in Russia.
The Bolshoi Theatre is one of the most prominent opera and ballet theatres in the world. It has played a hugely significant role in the development of culture in Russia, and particularly in the development of Russian ballet. On your three-hour visit to Moscow you can expect a fun and cultured evening as you experience a performance on a Russian stage. You'll also have the Russian Dinner with Vodka in one of the respected restaurants in the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Theater ticket
- The best seats
- Russian Dinner with Vodka
- Entry/Admission - Bolshoi Theatre
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bolshoi Theatre, Teatralnaya Sq., 1, Moscow 125009 Russia
The Bolshoi Theatre is a symbol of Russia for all time. It is one of the leading ballet and opera companies in the world. It was awarded this honor due to the major contribution it made to the history of the Russian performing arts. This history is on-going and today Bolshoi Theatre artists continue to contribute to it many bright pages. The Bolshoi building, which for many years now has been regarded as one of Moscow's main sights, was opened on 20 October 1856, on Tsar Alexander II's coronation day. An evening at the Bolshoi is still one of Moscow's most romantic and entertaining options for a night on the town. The glittering six-tier auditorium has an electric atmosphere, evoking over 235 years of premier music and dance. Both the ballet and opera companies perform a range of Russian and foreign works here. The Bolshoi has recently undergone a much-needed renovation. In 2011 the theatre reopened the doors of its main stage after several years of work, revealing expanded theatre space and glittering mouldings.
The magnificent theatre is well-known by the production of the performances to the classical music of best Russian composers such as - Glinka, Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Prokofiev, Dargomyzhsky, Borodin, Shostakovich. Best Russian operas - "Life for the Tsar", "Boris Godunov", "Prince Igor", "Snowmaiden", some arias from them have been performed by Fedor Shalyapin, Leonid Sobinov and Antonina Nezhdanova themselves.
You'll also have the Russian Dinner with Vodka in one of the respected restaurants in the city.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bolshoi Theatre, Theatre Square, 1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tickets will be sent to your email address. Be sure to provide your email address when booking
- Dress code is smart/casual
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements after the booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.