Moscow: Bunker 42 Private Tour (Cold War Museum)
While in Moscow take the opportunity to discover the most secret and secured Bunker of the USSR, Bunker 42. This former military communication center is now a museum off the beaten track and well worth a visit. An interactive museum, the Taganka Bunker 42 is an essential visit for those curious or passionate about the Soviet era and the Cold War.
Enter one of the most secured bunkers of the USSR with your guide and let them immerse you in the intense atmosphere of the Cold War contained within the bunker. Your guide will tell you about the plans of the Soviet Union to protect against a nuclear attack inside this facility that allowed its personnel to survive for several months.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance tickets to the Bunker 42
- Services of a professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Bunker-42 Cold War Museum at Taganka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunker-42 Cold War Museum at Taganka, Kotelnicheskiy 5th Lane, 11, Moscow 115172 Russia
Travelers will visit Bunker 42 (also known as Cold War museum) with a profesional guide,
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :5-Y Kotel'nicheskiy Pereulok, 11, Moskva, Russia, 115172
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.