Moscow: City tour & Lunch & Metro & The State Tretyakov Art Gallery
The walking tour will introduce you to the most impressive and worth seeing sights such as Red Square, GUM, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s tomb, Alexander garden with its Grave of the Unknown Soldier, the Bolshoi theatre.
Moscow's metro stations are famous for their cultural value apart from sheer functionality. You’ll visit the best Moscow Metro stations of the soviet period that were designed and built in 1934-1960 by the outstanding architects and engineers and you’ll have a possibility to compare different architectural styles and the beauty of the underground.
The State Tretjakov Art Gallery is one of the largest art galleries in Russia that is famous for mostly classical Russian art – old Russian paintings including icons, sculptures, minor and applied arts, Russian graphic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to metro
- A ticket to the Tretyakov Art Gallery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moscow, Moscow, Central Russia
You will see all attraction from description
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marshal Zhukov monument, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :The State Tretyakov Gallery, Lavrushinsky Ln, 10, Moskva, Russia, 119017
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.