Moscow Full-Day Tour to Space Museum and Bunker-42 Museum
On this tour, you will learn about the history of Soviet and international cosmonautics as well as learn the facts of the war between the USSR and the USA.
Traveling on the Moscow metro will take you back to the past and delight you with the beauty of different architectural styles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- A ticket to the museum (The Space Museum, The Bunker-42 Museum)
- A ticket to metro
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Cosmonautics
- Entry/Admission - Bunker-42 Cold War Museum at Taganka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Cosmonautics, Mira Ave., 111, Moscow 129515 Russia
The Space Museum which appeared in Moscow some time later the 1st spaceman’s flight into the open space on April, 11th, 1961. You'll visit a museum where you learn about the Soviet Union's success in space development and who actually won the space race. You’ll be plunged into the history of Soviet and international cosmonautics or space science, find here a huge number of authentic exhibits, discover the models of the first sputniks, the first space station, and a miniature spaceship, explore a model of the Mir Space Station’s main module.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bunker-42 Cold War Museum at Taganka, Kotelnicheskiy 5th Lane, 11, Moscow 115172 Russia
Bunker-42 is the only museum in the world devoted to the war between the USSR and the USA at the depth of 65 metres (213 ft) below ground in the very heart of Moscow, also known as "facility-02" (1947), CHZ-293 (1951), CHZ-572 (1953), and GO-42 (from 1980), and now Exhibition Complex Bunker-42. You’ll have a unique opportunity to visit a once-secret military complex, bunker, communication centre. It has an area of 7,000 square metres (75,000 sq ft) and is situated at a depth of 65 metres. Approximately 600 people could live and work in the complex for 30 days without assistance from the outside world, thanks to stores of food and medicine, an air recycling system, and diesel generators. Workers would commute to the facility by way of the Taganskaya metro station, on special trains that ran at night. Even the entrance is masked as an old building.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marshal Zhukov monument, Manege Sq, Moskva, Russia, 109012
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.