Moscow Highlights and Hidden Gems with Private Expert Guide
Soak up on local culture and explore off the beaten path of Moscow on a private tour with a knowledgeable guide. Recharge and broaden your brain cells with a unique cultural experience visiting very local places in Moscow.
On this 3-hour walking tour your friendly local guide will show you Moscow through the eyes of locals, combining some must-see attractions (Christ the Savior, Patriarch Ponds, Tverskaya street) and a lot of off the beaten path. Spend high-quality time with a local and see the Golden Mile of Moscow, unique Russian architecture and scenic places looking like from a fairy tale. Drop into best coffee places, extremely popular among locals.
A ton of fun facts, hidden gems, myths and legends, great photo ops, cozy nooks, iconic places and a very friendly and smiley local guide. Travel in style with an insider!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes
- Authentic food experience (on tours with included food)
- Private guide
- Multiple start times available
- Advice about where to go and what to do after the tour
- Flexible itinerary
- Meeting in hotel lobby
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks (if any)
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prechistenskaya Embankment, Prechistenskaya Emb., Moscow Russia
Ready for some fun? Plot your escape from the tourist crowds and get a chance to see Moscow as locals see it, going to local places, trying local foods, living a local life for 3 hours. Your tour will become a story worth sharing – a story about local experience, with a local friend who will show you the city from a different perspective.
You’ll remember this tour for (A) local is awesome, (B) Moscow off the beaten path is so much fun, and (C) I want this to last forever!
Snap a pic in every place. Your guide is a good photographer and will gladly take pictures of you and with you.
The itinerary is designed with you in mind. However, the tour and timing can be modified to meet your preferences. Your private local guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and discuss the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of the tour.
Moscow through the eyes of locals with coffee and deserts:
10.00 am - Meeting in the hotel. Hit the streets on foot in the Old Town and White Town to soak up the atmosphere.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Patriarshy Bridge, Prechistenskaya Embankment, Moscow Russia
11 am - 11.40 am - A scenic and cultural walk to Patriarch Ponds through the historical downtown of Moscow. Hear many interesting stories about streets, buildings, places, local life. Browse the colorful architecture of the elite and bohemian districts and imagine what it feels like to be a Muscovite.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Patriarch's Pond, Mal. Bronnaya Ulitsa, Moscow 123001 Russia
11.40 am - 12.00 pm - You’re rocking Moscow today walking in the most mysterious, intriguing and charming district in Moscow – Patriarch Pond which were the main scene from Bulgakov's world-known novel Master and Margarita. Enjoy the bright color palette of the water, trees, architecture and see if you can feel the spirits of the past.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pushkin Square, Pushkinskaya ploshchad, Moscow Russia
12.00 pm - 12.30 pm - Try handmade chocolates with coffee or tea in legendary Cafe Pushkin or go for MariVanna with homemade delicious food and the cutest setting in the city! The decor and music from the 60's, Soviet atmosphere, a cat who wanders around…Feel like at home, Russian home. Your guide will give you a great insight into Russian culture, food, traditions and history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa), Tverskaya ulitsa, Moscow Russia
See the main street of Moscow
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gastronomia Eliseevsky, Tverskaya St., 14, Moscow 125009 Russia
1.00 pm - Finish the tour at Eliseevsky Gastronom on Tverskaya street, which is the most historic grocery in the city. Here you will find a huge selection of Russian delicacies and food souvenirs. Stock up on the sweet stuff and caviar after the fun walking tour.
The best part is jaw-dropping decorations of Eliseevsky's interiors.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental, port, train station, airport or a point of interestYou don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via emailPorts
- North River Terminal (Moscow)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private walking tour with the use of the metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate preferred start time in the comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.