Moscow Metro Tour
Feel the real Moscow vibes through the splendour of its Underground, this enormous transportation system of Russian capital, which has never been only the means of moving from one place to another. Once you see it with your own eyes you will understand why one would call it an “underground palace” or “underground museum” revealing the beauty of Soviet and modern Russian history and architecture.
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- We suggest you our unique hour-and-half long MOSCOW METRO TOUR to have an insight into the history, art, myths and legends of Moscow Metro — of one of the biggest and most beautiful metrosystems in the world! Are you a fan of myths? Our guide will gladly tell you about the legendary and mysterious Metro-2 (spoiler: which nobody has ever found yet!), why there are two stations under the same name and some other confusing details! Oh, and what about superstitions? You’ll get to find out what Moscow students do for a good luck right on their way to their universities! Curious?
Join the Moscow Metro Tour to figure out how the architecture styles were following the cult of Lenin and Stalin’s personalities, take loads of pictures and enjoy the marvellous fresques and baroque moulding, marbel arches, sophisticated lines of crossings, astonishing stained-glass windows and even get a chance to witness a live classical music concert right under the the busiest and most dynamic cities in the world!
Departure Point :Our guide will waiting for you near the monument of Dostoevsky, metro station Biblioteka imeni Lenina with big white “follow locals” flag.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Teatralnaya metro station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.