Mosjøen via ferrata and Zipline
Join us on an exhilarating mountain adventure on the world’s northernmost via ferrata. Via ferrata means “iron path”. This mountain-climbing adventure doesn’t require any specialised knowledge or prior experience. The route is classified as B/C, easy to moderately difficult, making it a fun and exciting way to climb a mountain that is within most people’s reach.
The first part of our journey climbs the newly-built Sherpa Path, up the narrow Trongskaret pass. We connect your harness to the first stretch of cable. After a while, we reach a viewpoint where we unpack our lunch and savour the incredible panorama of Mosjøen and its environs. The second stretch of the via ferrata takes us to the summit, 660 metres. Our descent follows a regular hiking trail down to the rock stairs called Helgelandstrappa, and to the starting point of the zipline. Your flight down the 700 metre long zipline takes you across the river and lands you safely in the gardens of Fru Haugans Hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Harness and helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Oyfjellvarden Hiking Trail, Ytterora, Mosjoen 8650 Norway
We will partly follow this hiking trail
Pass By: The Historical Sjoegata Street, Sjoegata, Mosjoen 8656 Norway
We will have a nice view over Mosjøen and Sjøgata during the tour
Departure Point :Ytterøra 19, 8656 Mosjøen, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Strandgata 39, 8656 Mosjøen, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.