Mosor Mountain Hiking Tour from Split
If you are looking for peace and tranquility far from the maddening crowd this tour is for you. Relax in the fresh mountain air in unspoiled nature with stunning view of Split and Dalmatian Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
- Transport by private vehicle or van
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Mosor (Latin: Massarus), or Mount Mosor (Massarus Mons; Italian: Monte Massaro), is a mountain range in Croatia located near the city of Split on the Adriatic coast. It belongs to Dinaric Alps, and it stretches from the pass of Klis in the northwest to the Cetina River in the southeast.The highest peak is the eponymous Mosor peak at 1,339 m.a.s.l. There are no inhabited areas on the mountain above 600 m. Mosor is mainly composed of karst — limestone rocks.
It attracts mountaineers from Croatia. There are two alpine huts and many mountaineering paths on Mosor.
• Mosor Mountain, Mosor, Split 21000 Croatia
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately - comfortable clothes preferably long pants and shirt with long sleeves, appropriate footwear ( hiking shoes), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Bring water and a snack
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for this tour is 12.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.