Most wanted day trip in Ulan Bator
Spend a perfect day in Ulaanbaatar discovering the city's hidden treasures in just 5 hours! This day trip includes all the must see attraction in Ulaanbaatar city. We'll pay visits to museums (state museum & Bogd Khan's winter palace) & Buddhist university, which are often skipped or overlooked here in Ulaanbaatar. Plus visit Zaisan Tolgoi where you will enjoy the panaromic view of the city. It is a great opportunity for travelers who wants to explore & learn about the history, religion & culture of Mongolia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A traditional Mongolian Food at a local restaurant (vegan foods are also available only upon request)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Square
- Entry/Admission - Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia
- Entry/Admission - Zaisan Square Center
- Entry/Admission - Gandantegchinlen Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Genghis Khan Square, Peace Ave, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
First, we will visit the state musuem at the Genghis Khan Square
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia, Bogd Javzandamba Street 15 Khan-Uul District, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
From there we will drive the Bogd Khan Palace Musuem. It is the winter palace of the last emperor of Mongolia.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zaisan Memorial, Ulaanbaatar Mongolia
Zaisan Memorial is dedicated for the warriers of WWII, where we can enjoy the panaromic view of Ulaanbaatar city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zaisan Square Center, Khan-Uul District, 11th khoroo, Dunjingarav 14, Zaisan, Ulaanbaatar 17023 Mongolia
It's a break time. Time for Mongolian traditional cuisine.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Gandantegchinlen Monastery, Ulaanbaatar 16040, Mongolia
We'll drive to the Gandan Monastery, where you will have the chance to explore a Tibetan-Mongolian Buddhism. Plus, you will have a rare opportunity to visit a Buddhist university, where monks practice Buddhism.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.