Mostar and Blagaj Private tour
Itinerary is fully adoptable and up to client convenience, open to suggestions and recommendations of your driver.
What's included :
- The price includes luxury car or van rental with a English-speaking driver. Fuel included.
What's excluded :
- In price are NOT included tickets for museums, fort, food and drink.
- Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina on a private day trip from Dubrovnik. With your passport in hand, you’ll travel across the Croatian border to Mostar to discover landmarks such as the Stari Most and learn about the city’s medieval history. You’ll also see the Dervish monastery of Blagaj Tekija, which sits just outside Mostar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travel direct from your hotel door in a private vehicle just for your group
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.