Mostar and Kravica Waterfall Discovery Day Trip from Split or Trogir
Experience Bosnia and Herzegovina on a day tour visiting the unique Old bridge in Mostar (UNESCO World heritage site). Discover their interesting history and must see attractions with professional tour guide. On the tour you will have the opportunity to visit walled town of Počitelj and enjoy the beauty of Kravice Waterfalls.
07:15* Departure from Split /6:50 departure from Trogir**
09:30 – 10:00 Visiting Pocitelj
10:30 – 11:30 Mostar sightseeing with local guide
11:30 – 14:00 Free time for lunch and exploring on your own
15:00 – 16:15 Visiting Kravica waterfall
19:30 Arrival in Split
*Voucher and passport check in Split: 7:05 am
**If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please let us know in advance.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the main meeting point or at the selected hotels
- Transport with comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or mini bus
- Official English speaking local tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Kravica waterfall
- Entrance ticket to Turkish house Biscevica kuca
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Bridge (Stari Most)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split-Dalmatia County, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
After meeting you at the pre-arranged meeting point we’ll begin our journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pocitelj, Pocitelj, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
On our way to ancient Ottoman city of Mostar we will stop in the walled town of Pocitelj, UNESCO World Heritage site. Pocitelj is an unique medieval Ottoman style village, situated on an amphitheatre like hill that dominates the riverbed of the Neretva river
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Bridge (Stari Most), Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
In Mostar our local city guide introduces you to the great history of this city known as “the window to the Orient”. We’ll enjoy a walk along the famous Old bridge from the 16th century, which is the most notable landmark of Mostar and first monument in Bosnia and Herzegovina listed on UNESCO’s World heritage list.
After the walking tour you’ll have some free time, which you can use for shopping or to taste some authentic Bosnian specialties like cevapi, pita or burek.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
We're off to our final destination to experience the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Enjoy some wonderful landscape views in the nearby Kravice waterfalls, take a swim and refresh if the time permits. After this beautiful experience we return back to Split.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Obala Lazareta 4, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- IMPORTANT NOTE: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Guests are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: Comfortable walking shoes or sandals. Out of summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.